Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 4: Happy Onam

Yea I'm writing this post at 5 in the morning cos I want to get this blog post out of the way because I have a very busy day ahead of me. Today I plan to surprise a good friend of mine... don't worry I'm not coming to your house! But it's a different kind of surprise, brilliant if I say so myself (all the ideas I come up with tend to be brilliant :D). Even if it is a hit or flop you will know who I surprised (hopefully the person is surprised) and what my brilliant idea was (it truly is brilliant, trust me) tomorrow.


Happy Onam to my 2 readers bwhahahahahaa....

3 comments:

  1. oooh now i need to know how you make brilliant plans. i am in dire need of some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r too good at writing! I tell u its a skill.. It may be non-sense to you but when I sit in the office and read yr posts they are a source of laughter for me and a good relaxation! :) pls keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r too good at writing! I tell u its a skill.. It may be non-sense to you but when I sit in the office and read yr posts they are a source of laughter for me and a good relaxation! :) pls keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

To avoid letting your comments go to my trash, always appreciate me and my posts! I will do the same :P