This blog gets an average of 100 hits per day (never mind that 35 come from me, 20 from Sakshi and 10 from J). I am curious to know why you guys come to my site? Like Nags who did surveys and all asking her readers to vote, why they came at her place, I want to do the same (yea, copy cat kill your rat, Sunday Monday eat your rat, big deal!)
Dear readers, for what joy do you come here?
1) Ayyoo...I googled "masala vade" it brought me here. Chee thu will not come back, don't worry.
2) To read your sermons (this includes Slumdog millionaire, Jai-Hind posts)
3) To get recipes (these include Mangalore buns, spinach pilaf etc)
4) To read the BS you write (these include obituary, hips dance yoga and such nonsense posts)
5) To admire your wonderfooool photographs
6) To tell my kids, "see if you don't go to school, this is how you will end up to be"
7) I want to be friends with you
8) I came to show Dr. Bharathi P Salimat all that you have written about her (i.e, curry favour)
9) Chumma for time pass
10) I don't want to vote.
Rules and regulations:
-Since, I don't get as many comments as Nags, the voting will go on until Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 9pm USA time.
-Also, my computer devaru-J is at work, so there is no way for me to put fancy side bars with drop down voting menu, which you can click and be anonymous.
-So please in your comments indicate why you came here (just the number will do)
- You can check no more than 3 entries (if you want to check more than 3, pay an excess fee of $1/additional vote)
Remember, as a citizen of blogworld it's your duty (or maybe karma) to vote. Let your voice be heard.